28.4.16

I HAVE A DREAM #1


I have a dream of having in one point in my life some Eric Trine design pieces in my nest. Starting from the beautiful, minimal and super cool chairs, passing to the geometric and suspense garden structures to end on the funky neon lamps! This is the kind of design that makes me fall in love with colour, with the simplicity and the cleanness of beauty.  This is one among many other dreams I have. From now one I will share with maybe not all of my dreams but some of them. As many of you I have dreams like be and making other people happy, helping the environment saving children's life, ending poverty or nasty diseases! But like the rest of the blog this is a post to escape from all of that! An high and deep dive jump out of all of that problems to emerge in the world of beauty. All of that to say that my dreams they will be around beauty, art, classic and timeless things that make my heart beat, my mind stop thinking in other things except that same dream shared with you guys. Life is to short to not make the best of it. But first lets dream about it! Bye, Oli x 
Eu tenho um sonho... De ter em algum ponto da minha vida uma peça (ou mais) do designer Eric Trine. Desde as super cool e minimal cadeiras, passando para as estruturas de jardim geométricos e suspensos, a terminar nas lâmpadas néon 'crazy funky'! Este é o tipo de design que me faz amar cor, a simplicidade e a pureza natural do 'belo'. Este é um entre muitos outros sonhos que tenho. A partir de agora vou partilhar convosco os meus sonhos, talvez não todos, mas grande parte deles. Como muitos de vocês tenho sonhos como o de ser e fazer outras pessoas felizes, salvar vidas, educar uma criança, acabar com a pobreza ou doenças desagradáveis ​​e proteger o meio ambiente! Mas como no resto do blog, este é um post para escapar de tudo isso (essas falhas e lacunas)! Um salto alto, mergulho profundo fora de todos os problemas e sim emergir no mundo do belo. Mas pronto, tudo isto para dizer que os meus sonhos estes a serem partilhados aqui vão girar em torno do belo, das artes, das coisas clássicas e intemporais. Essas mesmas coisas que fazem o meu coração bater e a mente parar de pensar em outras coisas, que não nesses mesmos sonhos! A vida é curta para não fazer o melhor dela. Mas antes de fazer é preciso sonhar! Bye, Oli x
SHARE:

1 comment

Obrigado pela visita e pelas suas palavras!
Thanks for your visit and for your words!

Instagram

© OLI-WORLDS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig